2014 Yukon Denali Part out

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

the_tool_man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Would you sell the plastic woodgrain trim pieces on the dash? There should be 4 altogether, one on either side of the cluster, one above glove compartment and another around center stack. I'm interested if they're not broken (surface scratches are okay) and the price is right.

OP
OP
crazycoupe

crazycoupe

Rollin Low
Reaction score
Would you sell the plastic woodgrain trim pieces on the dash? There should be 4 altogether, one on either side of the cluster, one above glove compartment and another around center stack. I'm interested if they're not broken (surface scratches are okay) and the price is right.
What are you wanting to pay for them ?

91RS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure if I missed it but how many miles are on the truck?

the_tool_man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What are you wanting to pay for them ?
I'm wanting them to vinyl wrap and swap with mine, just in case I break one removing it. I looked for something to base a price on, like eBay. But there weren't any individually for sale. LKQ wants $5 each for small trim pieces, vents, etc. So how about $20 for them?

OP
OP
crazycoupe

crazycoupe

Rollin Low
Reaction score
I'm wanting them to vinyl wrap and swap with mine, just in case I break one removing it. I looked for something to base a price on, like eBay. But there weren't any individually for sale. LKQ wants $5 each for small trim pieces, vents, etc. So how about $20 for them?
Let me pull them and see how that goes. I will get back to you

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
btheboyscout