2013 Escalade Premium Body Side Moldings

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Juniorss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have the part numbers for the 2013 Escalade premium body side moldings? These are the painted ones as opposed to the chrome which is normally found on the Escalade. I'm thinking about getting a set for the Tahoe.

Last edited:

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You can't have mine, but I'll try to find the PNs for you. :)

Btw, you will have to slightly modify them because I believe they have alignment tabs that go into the escalade doors..

---------- Post added at 09:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 PM ----------

Unless someone has the PNs already they are somewhat difficult to dig up on the quick.

It might be easiest to jus go to your nearest Caddy dealer, write down a Premium's VIN off the lot, and hand it to a parts dept. guy so he can dig up the PNs ... it shouldn't take him more than five minutes.

OP
OP
J

Juniorss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can't have mine, but I'll try to find the PNs for you. :)

Btw, you will have to slightly modify them because I believe they have alignment tabs that go into the escalade doors..

---------- Post added at 09:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 PM ----------

Unless someone has the PNs already they are somewhat difficult to dig up on the quick.

It might be easiest to jus go to your nearest Caddy dealer, write down a Premium's VIN off the lot, and hand it to a parts dept. guy so he can dig up the PNs ... it shouldn't take him more than five minutes.

Yea the alignment tabs shouldn't be a big deal, Ill just take a dremel to them. As far as the part numbers, I tried looking them up but also couldn't get them. I just emailed a guy I deal with to see what they go for but was wondering if someone here already had them.

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just don't know anyone here who has used the 'paint to match' Premium ones ... blkonblk has the chrome ones but they'll obviously be different PNs.

OP
OP
J

Juniorss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just don't know anyone here who has used the 'paint to match' Premium ones ... blkonblk has the chrome ones but they'll obviously be different PNs.

I looked up the chrome ones. Worse comes to worse those could be sanded down and painted if need be, but I would think the paint to match ones would be cheaper.

GalaxyBlackEsky

BlackedoutLT3
Reaction score
I would like to know as well. Since I am not having any luck selling the car right now. I wan't to replace my ugly starting to fade ones with the color matched esky's

OP
OP
J

Juniorss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just ordered a set through the body shop I used to work at. Ill confirm the part numbers once I have the invoice.