2013 Denali Ultimate

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pimpmyride

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Why? Why on my Denali Ultimate does the climate control dials illuminate after shut off. It can be 10 mins after complete turn off, then again 5 mins after that? Sometimes longer, sometimes closer together, soo apparently random.The dials light just for a minute, sometimes the red hazard light illuminates as well and on the odd occasion the dash lights up grey blank? I just test drove same vehicle to see if it’s a thing and apparently it is?!?!

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why? Why on my Denali Ultimate does the climate control dials illuminate after shut off. It can be 10 mins after complete turn off, then again 5 mins after that? Sometimes longer, sometimes closer together, soo apparently random.The dials light just for a minute, sometimes the red hazard light illuminates as well and on the odd occasion the dash lights up grey blank? I just test drove same vehicle to see if it’s a thing and apparently it is?!?!
Photos of video of this?

j91z28d1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I haven't checked to see if my yukon does that, but nothing surprises me. I once had the after blow option turned on and it did what it was supposed to do, and then went into a loop of some sort and every few minute kept repeating. after about 4 times I was worried it would kill the battery and turned the option off.

the CD player in the oem radio makes all kinds of weird noises randomly.

no clue why thou. my only guess is a wake up on the can bus network being sent out by some module for some reason. wouldn't even know where to start trouble shooting something like that either.

petethepug

Michael
Reaction score
Is this regarding your 2023 Denali ultimate or do you have a 2013 Denali too?

Was 2013 in the title a typo?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Speardog