2012 Tahoe: Where to get constant 12V in overhead front area??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TerryKing

Reaction score
Hi,

I need to feed a 12V to USB charger to Hands-Free unit etc. that are mounted on the visor or the above-windshield area.

Anyone know where I can grab 12V in the upper area near the overhead lights etc? Any Wire Color Info?? :)

Thanks!

Regards, Terry King ...In The Woods In Vermont

BEEMDUB

PIMP DADDY FLEX
Reaction score
Hi,

I need to feed a 12V to USB charger to Hands-Free unit etc. that are mounted on the visor or the above-windshield area.

Anyone know where I can grab 12V in the upper area near the overhead lights etc? Any Wire Color Info?? :)

Thanks!

Regards, Terry King ...In The Woods In Vermont

I wanna say off the top of my head that there's not but you could check real quick if ya got a multimeter handy..if not you can find a constant in the pillar and run the wire up and across the headliner to the visor

OP
OP
TerryKing

TerryKing

Reaction score
Thanks..

I was thinking that there are those lights overhead that come on with a manual switch. But maybe those just signal the AutoMagic electronics controls? Hmmm.

I have a meter and I'll try to check that out.

Anyone have a How-To on opening the trim etc. on those lights. I hate breaking off tabs that I coulda avoided..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xay2Smoove