2011 SSV, Anyone use the QV9 PPV wheels? Also seat position sensor question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PBR Street Gang

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Ya, I like the lower height of the PPV's too. But we often get lots of snow during Winter, so the 4WD of an SSV really comes in handy. I suppose the SSV is a good compromise between a PPV and a consumer package. I like having the more basic setup with fewer electronics, more room in the back, and no carpet to get dirty.

I have an odd question - maybe you can save me the search - how do you remove the center caps to take off the wheels? I have the same ones as yours. TIA

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The wheel swap was a success. Still need to clean and wax the truck, but it looks a lot better than the rusty silver wheels. These came from LKQ Online, from 2 different PPV's.

The tire shop nearly tossed out 3 of the original hub spacers because they were loose. Luckily I asked about them and was able to get them back. They appear to just be missing the o-rings. I might also replace the mounting bolts with stainless ones later on.

Also got an alignment and new Monroe shocks and struts installed while I was there for the wheel swap. Kinda pricey, but it's nice to have that off the to-do list.

View attachment 397032

Looks great! :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RanchoTexas