2011 escalade platinum awd lowering kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

04lade

Reaction score
I have searched and didnt find the answer i was looking for. I would like to drop it 2/4 possibly 3/5. I am having a hard time finding a kit and have been out of the game for so long i don't even know what site to order from anymore. My struts are shot and its riding like a brick at the moment. I can't seem to find a kit that has drop struts and rear springs/shocks possibly relocators. Trying to decide on either drop struts but have no idea which or replace with non autoride factory struts and do spindles. Don't care to keep autoride so not a necessity. Also need a helper bag setup for the rear. I will hopefully be doing this in the upcoming weeks/month or 2 and will make a thread of the install. Going with some type of 24in wheel and possibly a 295/35/24? Thank you for the help!Screenshot_20220609-213149_Facebook.jpg

a4edwin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@norcalss on instagram he’ll set you up. Majority of the members here have gotten their lowering kit from him including myself when I had my nbs Tahoe.

91RS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't buy the Belltech kit. the rear springs are crap (way too soft) with the Auto/Mag ride shocks. The Belltech kit also lowers 1" more than advertised in the rear (with the spacer under the rear spring it is a 4" drop). The Belltech shock "extenders" are also worthless as they literally do not drop the shock down at all but rather just move it back so it is more vertical. I do like the Belltech kit comes with shorter bump stops which looks better than cutting the factory ones and comes with threaded rods for the rear ride height sensors which looks nicer than bending them. I've been through a ton of parts and my recommendation is to use MaxTrac 271240 4" springs and either McGaughy's or DJM's rear shock extenders (I have two sets of these for sale) because they will actually drop the shock down and keep it very close to the length it is a stock ride height. Then use 2" knuckles in the front. As long as your shocks and the rest of the suspension aren't worn out it will drive and, more importantly, ride fantastic.

I also don't think I would use Tony/NorcalSS as he seems to fallen off the face of the earth and ghosted a lot of people, including people who have done business with him for years.

colt45hoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have an 08 Escalade and I lowered it with bell tech components. I did belltech 2511 drop spindles and and belltech 25004 drop struts up front, for the rear I have the belltech 5305 springs and belltech 2410ff drop shocks and with no helper bags they’re way to soft and bottom out on everything, if you have 24s like I do. it rubs like hell all the time with no helper bags! I installed the the airlift 60742 helper bags and it rides great, when towing with 24s it’s all good! I hate 24s and I’m going back to 22s tho cause it rides like a slammed street truck not a cadi so I’m going back to 22s

Here’s my build thread with some pics.

https://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/threads/lowered-08-escalade-progress.122971/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevensavino