2010 z71 Tahoe exhaust needed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

swacker69

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Im wondering what is a good exhaust to go with for my 2010 tahoe. I currently have the K&N full air induction kit and im looking to further open up my performance. Any suggestions?

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Corsa, Flowmaster, Magnaflow,Volant, really all depends on how loud you want it, Flowmaster are the loudest, Magnaflow the most quiet.

Zed 71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^ yep. Just a sound preference, not really a noticable gain in performance. You'll need a tune (Black Bear) to bring it all together.

Search this section, there are a lot of reviews.

thalacy12

Reaction score
I just went thru the same thing a couple months ago and actually went outside the norm..... I put on a Billy Boat Performance exhaust and absolutely love it. It has a great growl when you get on it but none of the annoying drone when you're cruising....Check it out!

http://www.bbexhaust.com/suv/tahoe/

OP
OP
S

swacker69

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I never got a chance to do an exhaust yet. I want something that sounds mean as hell when I punch it and I want to be able to open it up by adding some HP and torque.

k9lovr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
+1 for the Billy Boat, have heard nothing but good things. With that I said I plan on going with the SLP, very nice system for a reasonable price. I recently installed a system on a Dodge Ram and was impressed with the sound, fit and finish. May not be the loudest but I like how it sounds.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmyC

Latest posts