2010 seats in my obs, full interior redo also!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
riviera rider

riviera rider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sorry guys no pics rained today, and i am putting a cam, roller rocker lifters and gear drive in my impala so set back for this weekend.

then i went to my mechanics to find out my friend got 2007 escalade seats front and rear buckets with the console and trying to do the same thing in his 2 door hoe, damn copy cat trying to one up me

ill get some work done when it stops rainin over here guys and post more pics

delock

Reaction score
sorry guys no pics rained today, and i am putting a cam, roller rocker lifters and gear drive in my impala so set back for this weekend.

then i went to my mechanics to find out my friend got 2007 escalade seats front and rear buckets with the console and trying to do the same thing in his 2 door hoe, damn copy cat trying to one up me

ill get some work done when it stops rainin over here guys and post more pics

I would like to see pics of your friends 2dr. I'm about to do the same to mine

Brandon X

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lmao your friend is trying to one up you? I think hes gonna have a hard time.

OP
OP
riviera rider

riviera rider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
he hasnt even started on the 2 door he wanted to know how much i would charge him to do it and i told him its gonna be expensive cuz he's got everything for the seats, heated memory power seats with the brain box for it then he has the door panels from the escalade and wants me to get them to fit on his doors somehow so i hope hes ready to drop some damn cash on this project lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monster Nali