Official oem/replica wheel thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SilverSport

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My trucks shorty twin! My XL is the same color and I grabbed the same set of those wheels brand new from a 2021 owner back in May if 2021. I love these wheels on this platform and they look great against silver birch metallic trucks! Wish my clear coat isn’t trashed and looked as good as yours though!
did a search to get a look at yours...WOW I really like those Esky touches on yours as well...

Bill

B-train

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good morning all! Great thread. Appreciate everyone's input to it.

I am in the market for some wheels. I like the Hollander 5822 model, which is a 22-inch Denali wheel from GM. I prefer the 20 inch wheel size to the 22 to allow for a little more rubber.

I found a replica in 20-inch, and I was wondering if anyone has any pictures of this on a Tahoe/Yukon. I have seen the 22-inch on cars, but I want to be sure before I pull the trigger on a set in 20-inch. I think the design will convert well from 22 to 20-inch, just wanted to be sure.

Thank you everyone in advance!

View attachment 244548
Did you end up pulling the trigger on these? I'm thinking of getting the same ones to go from 22 to 20 on my wife's 2017. I just can't stand the ride quality of the 22 inch ones, but really like the look of the wheel.