2010 hybrid alignment issue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hybrid11

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Someone help! The past few days I've had a slight pull to the left, then yesterday it was a pretty good pull to the left. This morning I got in to go to work pulled off and noticed a pretty stiff steering along with steering wheel wobble and the truck wobbling/pulling to the left. It's lowered a bit and has 24's. Just got the truck about 4 months ago with no problems. Not too sure if it's the bearings or a ball joint. Any info helps!

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
1st and foremost, check your lugs. Did you lower yourself? Check all the things that were involved in order to lower. A slight pull to good pull overnight tells me something isn't tight. Also check your calipers. Jack up the front and try to spin the front left wheel. It should spin freely. If not you might have a frozen caliper

OP
OP
Hybrid11

Hybrid11

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Good news and bad news. I jacked it up spun front right tire and guess what? BUBBLE..I'm stationed in Hawaii the pot holes are ******* insane out here. With lionhart tires (I should have known better) they aren't the greatest so the tire separated. So I did a check and guess what? Bubbles on 2 other ones. I checked bearings and joints everything is perfect. So I have to wrap all knew rubber tomorrow

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chuckchill

Latest posts