2009 PPV - BCM Reprogramming

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChrisA2

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a question that I can't locate an answer too. Just purchased my first 2009 PPV.

DRL's - the DRL don’t work at all. Check fuses. All good. Replaced the bulbs. But the DRL’s still don’t work. Any ideas?

Rear Window switches replaced…..and the widows work.

(Side note) Auto Headlights work. The DRL's just don't function at all.

Thanks

Last edited:

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm a bit confused when you say that 'My Tahoe has the DRL delete RPO code' and 'Rear Window switches for the rear windows - They are disabled per RPO code'.

I'm, not aware of RPO codes used in this way. Others more knowledgeable than me will chime in.

OP
OP
ChrisA2

ChrisA2

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'm a bit confused when you say that 'My Tahoe has the DRL delete RPO code' and 'Rear Window switches for the rear windows - They are disabled per RPO code'.

I'm, not aware of RPO codes used in this way. Others more knowledgeable than me will chime in.
Thanks for the reply. Modified the post to be more clear. I hope. Fixed the rear windows by installing new switches. I was incorrect on the RPO code. I had some bad info. Would like some help on getting the DRLs working.
Thanks

Fubar0715

Scott
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a SSV variant that I have not been able to get the auto headlights/DRL working. I have reprogrammed the BCM as well in my efforts-I did read somewhere that if the vehicle has the DRL delete (per RPO code) then the wiring is different so in my case, I have relegated to not having auto headlights or DRLs. Going to sit back and see if anyone else posts any how to info that I have missed in my searching.

OP
OP
ChrisA2

ChrisA2

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a SSV variant that I have not been able to get the auto headlights/DRL working. I have reprogrammed the BCM as well in my efforts-I did read somewhere that if the vehicle has the DRL delete (per RPO code) then the wiring is different so in my case, I have relegated to not having auto headlights or DRLs. Going to sit back and see if anyone else posts any how to info that I have missed in my searching.
Much appreciate. I have been thru all the RPO codes and that specific code is not listed on my PPV. I am hoping someone on here has had experience with getting them working. Thank for the reply.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hdheffel01