2008 chevy tahoe Bad negative battery cable

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dustin Jackson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is a video taken a few years ago when my tahoe wouldn't start, the solution ended up being to replace the negative battery cable then the problem never happened again. A good test is to grab the negative battery cable and jerk it around, if the Tahoe starts after that you'll know you found the problem.

Just sharing this old video as an example of what the symptoms of a bad negative battery could look like, thinking of uploading all my old videos to be public on youtube to help people because there doesn't seem to be many gmt900 videos on youtube.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is a video taken a few years ago when my tahoe wouldn't start, the solution ended up being to replace the negative battery cable then the problem never happened again. A good test is to grab the negative battery cable and jerk it around, if the Tahoe starts after that you'll know you found the problem.

Just sharing this old video as an example of what the symptoms of a bad negative battery could look like, thinking of uploading all my old videos to be public on youtube to help people because there doesn't seem to be many gmt900 videos on youtube.

Funny, that popped up in my youtube feed this morning!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia

Latest posts