2007 Yukon died while driving. Found harness unplugged but cannot find where it plugs into!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07DenaliChi

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello All!
Was driving to pick up my wife from work last night and missed the turn, stoped the truck and threw it in reverse and the truck just turned off. Dropped the spare due to having a code present for an Evap vent solenoid and noticed a large harness hanging.I believe it is for the fuel control module but I’m reading that these years did not have one? I’m super lost had to get her towed back home since it was super late last night.
See pics below

Attachments

• IMG_1588.jpeg
    IMG_1588.jpeg
    342.7 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_1589.jpeg
    IMG_1589.jpeg
    256.9 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_1590.jpeg
    IMG_1590.jpeg
    291.9 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_1591.jpeg
    IMG_1591.jpeg
    230.2 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_1592.jpeg
    IMG_1592.jpeg
    226.1 KB · Views: 6

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
hmm if I was a guessing man I would say it did have one.... it's probably laying in the road where you flipped it in reverse
might be worth your time to go back and look for it because they have to be programmed to the vin if you buy a new one, but I think the Dorman one does not.
if you look at your harness and compare the pins and slots to a control module,,,,,,,,, although the one I pictured may not be the one needed

****EDIT, IT SHOULD BE NOTED THAT THE SUSPENSION CONTROL MODULE AND 08/09 FUEL CONTROL MODULE HAVE THE SAME CONNECTOR IN THIS CASE AS PICTURED LATER IN THIS THREAD.****

fp.jpg

Last edited:

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
If your 07 is a Denali (which your screen name implies), do you still have the OEM Z55 air and electronic suspension (shocks), or did you or a previous owner convert to a passive system? In your first photo, I do not see the electronic suspension controller, and that plug looks like the plug that connects to that controller.

OP
OP
07DenaliChi

07DenaliChi

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
If your 07 is a Denali (which your screen name implies), do you still have the OEM Z55 air and electronic suspension (shocks), or did you or a previous owner convert to a passive system? In your first photo, I do not see the electronic suspension controller, and that plug looks like the plug that connects to that controller.
Still with the OEM suspension never fixed it. Dealer quoted $1700

OP
OP
07DenaliChi

07DenaliChi

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
hmm if I was a guessing man I would say it did have one.... it's probably laying in the road where you flipped it in reverse
might be worth your time to go back and look for it because they have to be programmed to the vin if you buy a new one, but I think the Dorman one does not.
if you look at your harness and compare the pins and slots to a control module,,,,,,,,, although the one I pictured may not be the one needed
View attachment 422801
Took a drive out there this morning and nothing what’s weird is I cannot one of these compatible with my 07 Denali…

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Took a drive out there this morning and nothing what’s weird is I cannot one of these compatible with my 07 Denali…
what is the manufacture date of your Yukon?
the dorman 601-132 says it is compatible with 08-09
so depending on your manufacture date it could be what you need.
just guessing

mikez71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I too thought early trucks didn't have a fuel pump module..

Perhaps the fuel pump is starting to go?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDHanz

Latest posts