2007 Suburban LT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow!!! sorry that you went through that man! There have been a few people on here that have purchased from them and didn't have much issue so this surprises me. I know that Felixgun bought his esky from them and had an issue with the wheels being different than what was in the listing but they made that right and he got what he wanted. He also picked it up in person, though, I believe.

Sorry for the headache man :( Hopefully once this is past you you'll love the Surburban.

OP
OP
JochenWoern

JochenWoern

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow!!! sorry that you went through that man! There have been a few people on here that have purchased from them and didn't have much issue so this surprises me. I know that Felixgun bought his esky from them and had an issue with the wheels being different than what was in the listing but they made that right and he got what he wanted. He also picked it up in person, though, I believe.

Sorry for the headache man :( Hopefully once this is past you you'll love the Surburban.

Thanks Jacob. Yes, I am sure when this little episode is over, that I will love this rig.

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ouch man........it will be all good sooner than later---have faith ;) Pretty soon it will belooking as good as the Yukon :D

Denali0229

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On a 50K loan for 72 months @ 3%, you're saving about $4,700 versus 0% financing. Just something to consider.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I actually bought mine from Texas Auto which is not far from Texas Direct Auto... 2 different places : /

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ahhhh...close in name too :/ sorry for the wrong info....

OP
OP
JochenWoern

JochenWoern

Full Access Member
Reaction score
BURB came home from dealer service yesterday.

Picked the Burb up from the local Chevy dealership yesterday and NOW this thing runs as it should and I am IN LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In order for it to be in tip top shape, the following was done/repaired:

Oil Change
Transmission Service and Flush
Power Steering Service
Air Bag Light, needed a new wiring harness as well as an Air Bag Module
Check Engine Light ON, needed a new Purge Solenoid Valve.
Drivers Seat Motor/Riser Gear
Replaced Front Brake Pads and Rotors.
Drivers Door Lock Broken and needed to be replaced.
A/C and Serpentine Belt needed to be replaced.
Battery was VERY weak and needed replacement.
Both Front Sway Bar links needed replacement.

The moding has already begun, added a Magnaflow 11229, 14"Muffer as well as dual chrome tips, see below link to my MAGNAFLOW Thread:

http://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=39588

As you can see on the attached picture, I have also added HUSKY Liners on all three (3) rows as well as the cargo area.

Next on the list, debadging the doors.

Attachments

• huskylINERS42412.jpg
    huskylINERS42412.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 14

GM Customer Service

Full Access Member
Reaction score
JochenWoern,

Nice! I'm happy to hear your dealer was able to repair your vehicle. Thank you for sharing.

Nice HUSKEY liners by the way.

If you have any questions in the future, please feel free to contact me.

Have a great day!

Louis
GM Customer Service

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n