2007 Suburban LT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JochenWoern

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good morning All, how are you?

I am thinking about possibly purchasing this Suburban:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/?cmd...49&item=400288128792&sspagename=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Could you guys please review and let me know what you think? What about the price? Does the price seem right?

I am not all that familar with the NNBS trucks, but the Mrs. needs a Sub in order to haul the kids. She has requested BLUE with GREY interior, well here you have it. ;-)

Any input you can provide is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We have an 07 LT3 and LOVE it! That one looks to have good miles on it and IMO is priced pretty well for the options it has. I've heard a LOT of good things from that seller, too. I'd see if they'd take 22k for it (just for the sake of bargaining and seeing how negotiable their price is) but their listed price is not bad :waytogo:

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can see it :shrug: Says to have 2 bids on it currently with 6 days left.

OP
OP
JochenWoern

JochenWoern

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We have an 07 LT3 and LOVE it! That one looks to have good miles on it and IMO is priced pretty well for the options it has. I've heard a LOT of good things from that seller, too. I'd see if they'd take 22k for it (just for the sake of bargaining and seeing how negotiable their price is) but their listed price is not bad :waytogo:

Thanks very much Jacob. I just contacted my Chevy dealer and they ran the VIN # and say all looks good on it as well. No open recalls or anything.

According to Kelly Blue Book, their price is right at PRIVATE PARTY and it should be 26K as RETAIL. So I as well think their price is good.

---------- Post added at 01:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:42 PM ----------

Thanks very much Jacob. I just contacted my Chevy dealer and they ran the VIN # and say all looks good on it as well. No open recalls or anything.

According to Kelly Blue Book, their price is right at PRIVATE PARTY and it should be 26K as RETAIL. So I as well think their price is good.

Had them check the dash for cracks and they called me back saying it does have a crack, just like most of those NNBS Trucks. They said they would take it to the local GM Dealer and WILL have it taken care off.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Had them check the dash for cracks and they called me back saying it does have a crack, just like most of those NNBS Trucks. They said they would take it to the local GM Dealer and WILL have it taken care off.

good thinking! Assuming they do have it fixed are you all going down there to pick it up? :)

OP
OP
JochenWoern

JochenWoern

Full Access Member
Reaction score
good thinking! Assuming they do have it fixed are you all going down there to pick it up? :)

NAAAHHHH, I would have it shipped to Cali.

So you think this is a good rig? Did you check out all the pics? I want to make sure I did not miss anything and appreciate the input from an educated NNBS Burb owner?

Thanks.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, it looks really clean to me from the pics I saw and looks like a good buy IMO.

With that said, I'd be scared to take shipment on something I'd never driven but that's cuz I'm kind of a wuss! :lol: I know Soulsea did it with his Denali (as of others) and had great luck. What is their "return policy" if something is not as it seems mechanically once you get a chance to hop in and drive it?

jcg2188

Reaction score
I got a chance to see it finally. For some reason tapatalk wasn't letting me see it. It looks really clean. I just purchased an 07 Tahoe with 60k on it too and besides a little wind noise that I'll investigate soon. I'm enjoying it very much! Try to find out the original delivery date that way you can determine if you are still under the 5 year/100000 mile power train warranty.

OP
OP
JochenWoern

JochenWoern

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got a chance to see it finally. For some reason tapatalk wasn't letting me see it. It looks really clean. I just purchased an 07 Tahoe with 60k on it too and besides a little wind noise that I'll investigate soon. I'm enjoying it very much! Try to find out the original delivery date that way you can determine if you are still under the 5 year/100000 mile power train warranty.

Thanks Guys, very much appreciated.

Within 3 days if anything goes wrong, I can return the vehicle.

But again, I am not anticipating to have a problem as they seem like a reputable dealership after talking with them now a couple of times already. And I have been doing this once before and had a pretty good experience with it.

I will also purchse an additional warranty just to be on the safe side.

The lowest they would go was 23,980

Unfortunately, the vehicle is OUT OF WARRANTY.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nyc2011Denali