2007 PPV BCM Reprogramming & Activating Civilian Options

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jz57

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hope some members went through already or some ones work for GM dealers solving the following puzzle:

I have 2007 Tahoe PPV with Pro-Code AP8, can dealer reprogramming BCM and activate following options without adding additional hardware or parts:

1) Day-Time Running Light
2) Fog Light
3) Headlight flash when remote door Unlock
4) Horn Chirp when remote door lock
5) Panic (Horn chirp only when press Panic button on key fob)
6) Alarm (I guess when Panic / horn chirp is functional, Alarm could be activated also)

Kee Fuller

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had a bad experience with white auto and media. I felt like i wasted my money honestly.

I asked to have the stealth mode removed, DRL activated and some other things.

Got the bcm back, plugged it up, stabil track and a few other lights were on and my rear hatch wouldnt open. Took it to the dealership for a brake relearn and they couldnt do it.

Wasted 200 bucks plus dealership stuff.

This is my experience

Epplers

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I had a dealer do mine for 140.00
took him some time talking back and forth with someone at GM but got it dine.
some where there is a link to a place that will flash a BCM with what you want and next day it for 200

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
I had a bad experience with white auto and media. I felt like i wasted my money honestly.

I asked to have the stealth mode removed, DRL activated and some other things.

Got the bcm back, plugged it up, stabil track and a few other lights were on and my rear hatch wouldnt open. Took it to the dealership for a brake relearn and they couldnt do it.

Wasted 200 bucks plus dealership stuff.

This is my experience

That sucks... I'm sorry to hear that... I have no personal experience with them. I simply recommend them on here all the time because they are the only game in town so to speak.

Ilikemtb999

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Other than wait time, I don’t think I’ve ever seen someone have a complaint about them. They’re big in the caprice/g8 scene.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rgeurts

Latest posts