2004 Yukon Denali partout

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
01subCT

01subCT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mark871 I would sell just the cup holder for 30 shipped..it's tough cuz 10 of that will be shipping.im not really sure what a yard would charge it a pick an pull.but it's yours if you want it

Mark871

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I’ll take it thanks so much! - How to transfer money to you? Paypal? Check?

Sorry not familiar with this forum communication is their a private way?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
I’ll take it thanks so much! - How to transfer money to you? Paypal? Check?

Sorry not familiar with this forum communication is their a private way?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Click on his name and then click "start a conversation"

richs1

Reaction score
Rich1 the bezel and switches are gone..the guy I bought the truck from was suppose to get them to me but never got them.i looked thru the truck..there's some pics above not much left of the interior.the console is there not perfect but mostly complete

gotcha. Do you have the trim for the console? It’s not in the pics, is it available?

richs1

Reaction score
It’s the wood grain trim that goes around the cup holder and the storage and CD player. I know your selling the cup holder, but wasn’t sure if the trim was gone or you had just removed it to get a pic of the cup holders

OP
OP
01subCT

01subCT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh ok I think it's there just folded open I'll double check tho let you no..I'll grab some better pics of the whole console

OP
OP
01subCT

01subCT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rich1 my trim is cracked and it's not a woodgrain color it's dark gray.whoever disassembled the interior stuff wasn't easy.sorry