2004 6.0 NV4500 Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pwtr02ss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok who has a techII? And where should I buy one from? I’m tired of this no crank issue and I have no codes or anywhere idea where to look from here.

@Rocket Man @pwtr02ss @iamdub
What @George B said. I don't have one yet but based on the questions I asked around here, that was the general opinion. It was also suggested to get the one with the case. I believe it will come with everything you need since you're NBS. I was still a bit confused on the software portion on the nnbs. Once I'm confident in that part, I'll make my decision.

OP
OP
Dantheman1540

Dantheman1540

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Chinacardiags
Any specific model? I love knockoff stuff lol
its been my dream for you to get a welder also <33
I’ll be on stainless soon so come up with stuff you need done. One of my first projects is gonna be -10 fittings on stock valve covers.
What @George B said. I don't have one yet but based on the questions I asked around here, that was the general opinion. It was also suggested to get the one with the case. I believe it will come with everything you need since you're NBS. I was still a bit confused on the software portion on the nnbs. Once I'm confident in that part, I'll make my decision.

Cool I don't expect to get an NNBS anytime soon, although I have been keeping an eye out for a 08-10 2500 ECSB 6.0/6l90/4x4. Too bad they are so damn expensive.

pwtr02ss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any specific model? I love knockoff stuff lol

I’ll be on stainless soon so come up with stuff you need done. One of my first projects is gonna be -10 fittings on stock valve covers.

Cool I don't expect to get an NNBS anytime soon, although I have been keeping an eye out for a 08-10 2500 ECSB 6.0/6l90/4x4. Too bad they are so damn expensive.

Thats the one I was eyeing

George B

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think @Dantheman1540 is somewhere in central Florida. I'll be in Orlando on Friday night for dinner and then in a week or two after that we're making separate day trips to Ocala and St. Petersburg.

@Dantheman1540 should make a day trip down to you, if his ratty POS would even make it there and back.

OP
OP
Dantheman1540

Dantheman1540

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think @Dantheman1540 is somewhere in central Florida. I'll be in Orlando on Friday night for dinner and then in a week or two after that we're making separate day trips to Ocala and St. Petersburg.

@Dantheman1540 should make a day trip down to you, if his ratty POS would even make it there and back.

Dahm shots fired! I’m gonna swap cam sensors again in about an hour and hope that does something, if not I’ll just order a device for myself. I’ve been needing one for years anyway.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PascalBlues