2004 6.0 NV4500 Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Dantheman1540

Dantheman1540

Full Access Member
Reaction score
" @Dantheman1540 suddenly passed away from heart failure. Feverishly beating off while high on meth. Good news, house was cleaned top to bottom"

What a way to go! Sign me up today! :jester:

Funny story from school days, I had a buddy that grew his own shrooms in highschool. The rule was if you were gonna eat any you had to have a "trip buddy" he called me to come hang out while he was gonna trip but, I was unable to get there for over an hour, and little did I know he had already consumed more than usual. When I arrived at his house he was in the street (low traffic neighborhood street) trying to sweep the lines off the road and into the sewer drain, I thought he was messing with me but he was super messed up. His empty stomach, diabeeetus, and large quantity consumed made for a funny few hours. :rotflmao:

pwtr02ss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What a way to go! Sign me up today! :jester:

Funny story from school days, I had a buddy that grew his own shrooms in highschool. The rule was if you were gonna eat any you had to have a "trip buddy" he called me to come hang out while he was gonna trip but, I was unable to get there for over an hour, and little did I know he had already consumed more than usual. When I arrived at his house he was in the street (low traffic neighborhood street) trying to sweep the lines off the road and into the sewer drain, I thought he was messing with me but he was super messed up. His empty stomach, diabeeetus, and large quantity consumed made for a funny few hours. :rotflmao:

I knew some guys that enjoyed that type of buzz. Never seemed fun to me so I didn't partake. Other things, I excelled at

OP
OP
Dantheman1540

Dantheman1540

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I knew some guys that enjoyed that type of buzz. Never seemed fun to me so I didn't partake. Other things, I excelled at

Me neither I've been boring sober my entire life but if I'm terminally ill skydiving and shrooms it is!

How did this go from 'I picked up a Kumasaki to flip' to meth and shrooms!

Cause internet lol. I think I have the Kumasaki sold already too! Gotta get it running first tho.

OP
OP
Dantheman1540

Dantheman1540

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a Arctic Cat 250 4X4 with 3 transmission ranges; high, low and super low.

Gotta love cheap ATVs, I am kind of a hardcore Honda guy when it comes to small engines mostly because I prefer no maintenance and constant abuse. A double low would make it a good candidate for some tall and skinny V treads, a snorkel, and submersion lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RanchoTexas