2003 Tahoe 32”/33.5” with mcgaughys 3/5 drop..best way to level?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
@Byoung1330

That is a nice looking ride and the stance is spot on!!
I think we need to see more pics....:)

:2cents: Rear vents would look good white and the you could lose the roof rack or put an Esky rack up there. But super clean. :thumbsup:
X2. It would really benefit from some Esky appliqués and rails..!

Byoung1330

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And I appreciate the comments. I've done so much to it. Everything under neith is brand new. New lower control arms. New uppers. inner an outter tie rods Idler bracket an idler. new pitman. New bushings. New bilstein shocks. Spohn panhard. Drilled an slotted rotors. Ceramic pads. Powder coated rear trailing arms. Gonna get spohn soon. Mcgaughys spindles. 3/4 ton key. Trailblazer rear coils. Helper bags. All suspension is moog an ac delco professional. alot of engine stuff is new Led headlights with switchbacks. All interior is led. Gauge cluster hvac controls steering wheel all soldered leds. Did all the stuff myself in a driveway. Have a garage now thank God 227 thousand miles. Change oil every 3 thousand an run synthetic Dont use any between changes. I am going to get some new wheels soon an a paint job.

OP
OP
S

Slammedchevy01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So what helpers work with nbs mcgaughys springs?

Friend runs airlift 60748 on his 2013...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Byoung1330

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So what helpers work with nbs mcgaughys springs?

Friend runs airlift 60748 on his 2013...

I'm not sure with them. But I have the 60848 also. They fit my trailblazer coils. They was a tight fit but I bet they fit them also

OP
OP
S

Slammedchevy01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure with them. But I have the 60848 also. They fit my trailblazer coils. They was a tight fit but I bet they fit them also
Thanks, yea I’ll rule those out since you have tbss springs [emoji6]

OP
OP
S

Slammedchevy01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The TB coils are the same width as any Tahoe drop coil I've had they are just longer. But the bags are short in them
Thank you! Funny actually pretty sure it was your review I saw on the airlift bags on amazon with a pic! Lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zeronightwolf

Latest posts