2003 lifted tahoe WHAT YOU THINK?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cos62

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
12 inch full throttle lift kit
blacked out
38.5 inch boggers
all led lights throughout
8k hids
custom stereo
6 fox shocks

NEW POWDER COAT ON THE WAY

what you think??

picture.jpg

picture.jpg

jdpber

GOLD MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It is big.. i would question what gears it has and it they and the transmission have been upgraded.. those will be the weakest link with 38s.. thats a lot of rotational mass compare to the stock mass..

that $h!t is big.. wow.. my wife 5' 1/2" would say no way unless you install the POWER STEPS..

ELIM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome!

Any more pics? Maybe direct side shots.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do you off road it at all (as opposed to just lifting it for looks...)? I'm wondering how well it does on the trails being a bigger SUV....

OP
OP
cos62

cos62

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
i had the tranny up graded with heavy duty componants and also changed the gear ratio when i installed the kit a few months back.. i had another full throttle kit on it before but the subframe cracked so i had to replace it...as for trailing this think...not soo much mainly just a beauty queen do to the sheer size of it i dont want to risk tipping it..BUT in the mud this things great with the boggers on it i never loose traction and it tears it up..I am also in the process of swaping in a dana 60 or upgrading the rear end with a trutrac set up i havnt decided tho...

anyone have any tips?

swap new axle?
or just up grade to stronger componates?

side shot? is this good or you want one more from the rear?

picture.jpg

Arctic-Rodz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What gears are you running?

I say you shoulda gone with more of a Negative offset so you wouldnt have that "im gonna tip over" feel and a bigger wheel for sure IMO. Wheel looks tiny on that rubber. a 20" on that tire would be sick!

OP
OP
cos62

cos62

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
ELIM heres a better pic picture.jpg

and agreed thats next is bigger wheels forsure ive been meaning to do that for awhile i just need to pic out what style rim i want and tire i want then im gonna do it..and this tires are brand new pretty much so i gotta put some more miles on these things first.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Codered5557

Latest posts