2002 Custom Wheels Fit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don’t think they will fit up inside your wheel wells so this will depend on if you’re lowered, stock height, or lifted. If you’re lowered I think you might have issues.

Good point. All this time I went straight to assuming it was lifted a little.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did the measurements as directed and turned left and right to check clearances and appears will be just fine. I am looking forward to seeing the difference.

While you have it up to swap the front wheels, you could lift it a little if you wanted to, maybe to make it a little more level. You'll just need a 19mm socket or wrench. The equation varies from vehicle to vehicle, but I went off of 3/4 turn = 1/4" lift.

Last edited:
OP
OP
OR VietVet

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
I was going to get an alignment after the wheels so the ride height could be adjusted at that point.

OP
OP
OR VietVet

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
I kept getting told that I should go with a wider and bigger wheel/tire combination. I did not want that. More expensive and if have to change a flat the spare would not even be close. I wanted to keep with the same size wheel and tire and yes, I do have plenty of clearance when turning with the positive offset. I personally like it, I should-I paid for them, and in the end that is all I need. Thanks for the comment.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I kept getting told that I should go with a wider and bigger wheel/tire combination. I did not want that. More expensive and if have to change a flat the spare would not even be close. I wanted to keep with the same size wheel and tire and yes, I do have plenty of clearance when turning with the positive offset. I personally like it, I should-I paid for them, and in the end that is all I need. Thanks for the comment.
Wheels are such a personal preference. There’s an unlimited number of looks and in the end it’s the owner that has to be happy. I don’t comment if , to me, it doesn’t work because that might be exactly what they were going for and it doesn’t matter that I don’t care for it. But if I like it, I try to be sure to say so. I think you had a vision for what you wanted to do and it came out looking great.

OP
OP
OR VietVet

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
I just started a thread at the Performance section about the exhaust. I am getting my radio tuning knob today. The new chrome section of bumper is going on when my friend is done with hunting season and he will help me with it. Then the Corvette servo install at the same time.