Astroflex Remote start keyfob

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Loki223

Reaction score
So digging around in my 05 Denali this weekend trying to find what previous owners have done or haven't done. And i've gotten my way to the remote start system. My initial thoughts were to remove it, until i started looking at the wiring, and it was more depth then what i was prepared to do this weekend in terms of removal since it does appear it was originally installed professionally. With plenty of soldered connections and wires going to places that might prove to be a PITA to get out. So instead of cutting and removing wires i thought, maybe i can find a new keyfob for this? From what digging i did this weekend in my buddies shop it appears Astroflex is now Astrostart, but while i found some info, i couldn't really find anything concrete on getting a new fob.

Astroflex Part # 392-124-304 REV-0
Model BD

Pictures below of the modules and antenna

Main mdoule
-GvRVM7o9XzjbomAszWh5Plw=w716-h955-s-no?authuser=0.jpg

Accessories
FJ1TtMehoK4a50twseJH2fZQ=w716-h955-s-no?authuser=0.jpg

MivOPm3vFlEnKyxVg8vWRAkQ=w716-h955-s-no?authuser=0.jpg

Antenna
-kKroAEefEehJgjXMQpWRgKQ=w716-h955-s-no?authuser=0.jpg

OP
OP
Loki223

Loki223

Reaction score
Anyone? Tried searching and joining on the12volt.com but never got their confirmation email and geez does that forum look like it was setup in the 1950s and never updated. But mostly just bumping this for others to see, i may swing by my local installer and see what they say

PALOALTO

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Have you made any progress on that? I am in the same boat..
Thanks

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone? Tried searching and joining on the12volt.com but never got their confirmation email and geez does that forum look like it was setup in the 1950s and never updated. But mostly just bumping this for others to see, i may swing by my local installer and see what they say
the 12volt.com is more or less a bulletin board
check spam mail for any confirmations
when you post on there you might not get a response for a good while until someone happens to see it and knows more about it.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
also if you just type in "astroflex" into ebay you will find plenty of remotes and transmitters, fobs, brains, etc.
you might get lucky and find one that matches your brain/module

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia