2 inch rear drop.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
i would do the front 1 inch might as well replace stock struts for a better ride in front and can keep it stock height if you wanted.

VTburban

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lookin' good Lee! Welcome to the lowered burb club! I like those wheels too...good choice.

OP
OP
Goodinblack

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lookin' good Lee! Welcome to the lowered burb club! I like those wheels too...good choice.

Thanks Bro. There is a fine line between "tacky" and "sickk" when it comes to wheels and modifications. Most cast wheel on the the market IMHO fall in the "tacky" category. I like a clean, classy understated look, that says look at me.

OP
OP
Goodinblack

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Update: The 2 inch rear drop Belltech springs Tony sent me are about to get bagged with Airlift part number 60792. the inside spring diameter is 5 inches and my loaded height is 8.25 inches. The Airlift 60792 is a 4.9 wide x 8 inch tall bag. Tony has been a GREAT help in sorting this out for me, and really knows this stuff well. I wonder if suspension and performance is what he dreams about at night too.

I thought I might post the part numbers in case someone else down the road wants this set-up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
greygranny