2/3 or 3/5 that is the question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlizzardX23

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Man...Screamin...Stock wheels on a dropped truck is going to be the new "thing"...

Im doing it before it gets popular lol...I cant wait to find a good set of 17s! :D

OP
OP
screamin86

screamin86

Reaction score
haha. well im more into making this tank quick and functional and big heavy rims on a already heavy suv wouldnt fit what i want lol.

MOBmentality

Has a $25,000 Punch
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ok.. tricks not so much.. because its painted and stuff.. but.. this mother right here!?!?!?!?

100_5101.jpg

YYeeeeeeaaaaahhhhh LOOOOOVVVVEEEEEE

or this is a ..... iffy.. .photoshop job.. but.. you can still see how effin SICK it looks on stockies!!!

sofar.gif

i LOVE stock wheel SLAMS

tybardy

everyone needs a Hoe
Reaction score
stock wheel drops only look good if the truck is HAMMERED. lowering a truck a few inches with stockers looks half ass but thats just me...

Then there is also my love for foolishly wide tires. I cant even lower my front end any more then 1/2" before it tears into my tire (tires are as wide as the finder flares)

BlizzardX23

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Im with you on that Ty...I love wide tires for some reason....I've always wanted Lamborghini width tires in the back...but they wont fit...plus...I already can only rotate my tires from front to back (not side to side)...if I did that...I wouldnt be able to rotate the tires EVER

MOBmentality

Has a $25,000 Punch
Supporting Member
Reaction score
no forreal i LOVE stockies SLAAAMMMMMED.. if youre gonna go stock dump it on its dick

and you CAN go wide.. tub it!

MOBmentality

Has a $25,000 Punch
Supporting Member
Reaction score
you dont have to shorten your axle (although you have to to do 24x15s with a 12 inch lip.. im just sayin)... all you have to do is box the frame 4 link it and do a set of tubs.. then you can run a 24x?? with the same offset you have now.. shortening the rearend doesnt have as much to do with width as it does lip

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia

Latest posts