2/3 or 3/5 that is the question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
8 inch spring no prob just need to know few things about your truck then i can spec you out the correct qa1 spring.

thing is i have to know what ride height from eye/eye now then i can spec somethign off of that.

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
My concern is the loss of travel and ride quality. I put some 5" djm springs in for about 30 minutes before swapping my belltechs back into place. Sucks nobody makes a progressive rate spring just like my belltechs but 2" shorter.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
THere are progressive rate springs been using them for a while

have anywhere from a 10 inch to 12 inch spring. and spring rates starting from 100 and going up to 600 if needed. :)

softer 10 inch spring rate will still ride good becuase you can have it go to 250 or 475 or 600.

Last edited:

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
its jsut hard people here think oh qa1 wtf they have been around for a while. ITs a very easy swap and you can use the springs if you dont like it return it. I allways order a few different ones then return the ones customer doesnt like.

Ive been around these trucks since dec of 99 when i first lowered a customers suburban with the DJM 3/5 kit and just learned a lot over the years. If i can help the people here learn about more options that work so be it.

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
You has a pm. I've been using QA1 stuff for year when I was into sprint cars and hotrod shit with great success, guess I'm not the guinea pig since you've done it before :cheers:

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
no prob sent a pm first steps to the process.

ecordell

CordellDesigns.com
Reaction score
Or if you are not sure, talk to coopiesb, he has a 2/3 drop he's selling for way cheap and you could try that out first and not be out much money ;)

OP
OP
screamin86

screamin86

Reaction score
yeah my biggest worry is ill be on stock 16in wheels which i plan to be for awhile and i dont want it to look too retarted. there was a member on the old forum that had a 2wd burban and he did a 2/3 drop and had stock rims and i thought it looked great.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
caprajohn