1998 Chev Tahoe Two Door - 4WD - Low Miles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rismt

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello ... not trying to intentionally ignore the rules. I have been a forum member ever since buying my 98 Tahoe in 2017. Spent lots of time reading various posts on a variety of subjects. Unfortunately, I am one of those older gents (in my 70's) who do not see eye to eye with my computer so I rarely post messages. Here is the rule breaking part: I am ready to sell my Tahoe and would like those here to take a look if you are interested in a clean, well maintained both inside and outside, low milage (113k) two door (barn doors) in really good to excellent shape. With my son's help it is posted on Craigslist in Spokane, WA and on Facebook Marketplace. Again, I apologize if this post is considered against the rules, but, hope it will not be removed. Thanks. Bob

Attachments

• sales pic 1.jpg
    sales pic 1.jpg
    386.5 KB · Views: 10

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
I went ahead and found the CL listing and copied the link and posted it in the Lounge section under Badass Random Trucks and other members will see it there. I also explained why it is not in the For Sale section.

Now, about that asking price......I am in Eugene, Oregon and like the truck and especially the barn doors but in this economy, that asking price is beyond my means. Good luck. If you price differently, let me know and remember who helped post it to help sell it for you.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Hello ... not trying to intentionally ignore the rules. I have been a forum member ever since buying my 98 Tahoe in 2017. Spent lots of time reading various posts on a variety of subjects. Unfortunately, I am one of those older gents (in my 70's) who do not see eye to eye with my computer so I rarely post messages. Here is the rule breaking part: I am ready to sell my Tahoe and would like those here to take a look if you are interested in a clean, well maintained both inside and outside, low milage (113k) two door (barn doors) in really good to excellent shape. With my son's help it is posted on Craigslist in Spokane, WA and on Facebook Marketplace. Again, I apologize if this post is considered against the rules, but, hope it will not be removed. Thanks. Bob
Since I am trying to help you, have you thought of selling this at B.A.T.? Bet would go for over $20k on that auction site. Your cost is either $99 if you supply the pics or $399 if you allow a professional photographer from B.A.T. to take them. They also help you with the wording of the listing.

OP
OP
rismt

rismt

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
OR VietVet ... my sincere thanks for the help. A gent from Texas called me late last nite and we made a deal on it so it is now labeled Sale Pending on CL & Facebook listings. I also appreciate your recommendation for me to consider BAT. You are a kind gentleman. Again, my thanks !!!

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Since I am trying to help you, have you thought of selling this at B.A.T.? Bet would go for over $20k on that auction site. Your cost is either $99 if you supply the pics or $399 if you allow a professional photographer from B.A.T. to take them. They also help you with the wording of the listing.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
OR VietVet ... my sincere thanks for the help. A gent from Texas called me late last nite and we made a deal on it so it is now labeled Sale Pending on CL & Facebook listings. I also appreciate your recommendation for me to consider BAT. You are a kind gentleman. Again, my thanks !!!
If that deal fails, I may still be interested. Let me know please.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDHanz