Value? 96 Tahoe Two door

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
A

alsbirdie

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I got them up to 7300 which is better than the 5800 they started at. Still won't buy me another vehicle. I am not going to buy it back though, frankly I just don't have the energy etc to do this. I love the two door Tahoes, and maybe again someday but my focus is to get a vehicle that can pull a horse trailer well. I was using the Tahoe and it did okay but the wheel base is so short, and I Have a two horse with a dressing room. I do more than haul occasionally because I show. Thank you everyone for all your input, this Tahoe was probably the best vehicle I ever owned.
I bought it 10 years ago for $3200, put close to 100k miles on it (yes I put a bit of repairs into it ) and got 7300 for it in the end. It could have been better (no wreck) and it could have been worse(could have been injured, and thank goodness I had full coverage on it ) it was actually priced out at 8300 but I had $1000 deductible on it. Again Thank you all!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davonlwilliams33