Map lights in overhead console do not work! 1995 two door Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Deepair3

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi guys! I just got back my two door Tahoe that my son had for the last 5 years. I have had this truck since 2001. As I am going through her and fixing anything that isn't working, I found out the two map lights in the overhead console will not come on. I have replaced the bulbs. The switches seem to be working, but no power to the plug. Any help would be appreciated.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Hi guys! I just got back my two door Tahoe that my son had for the last 5 years. I have had this truck since 2001. As I am going through her and fixing anything that isn't working, I found out the two map lights in the overhead console will not come on. I have replaced the bulbs. The switches seem to be working, but no power to the plug. Any help would be appreciated.
Check your fuse(s)? Also check the ground for them. Might be as simple as that. Does the pwr wire for them come off the dome light?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom McCormick