1996 Tahoe O2 sensors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Back N Black

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am looking to replace all of my O2 sensors. I suspect that they're all bad after having a water intrusion issue, and had to run it a few times with water in the crankcase. I have seen two types of O2 connections the 4-wire square plug, and a 4 wire flat plug. Both are listed for use on my truck. I haven't taken the time to climb under my truck to check the plugs yet. Looking for confirmation, that these are the ones I need:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/4X-O2-Oxyge...ash=item3f64e9508c:g:k2UAAOSwZjhXIsqW&vxp=mtr

Thanks in advance!

east302

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Check rockauto for part numbers. On my 1998, the downstream sensors used a square wire harness, the upstream ones were flat.

For mine, AC Delco part numbers were AFS106 for downstream, AFS105 for upstream of catalytic converters.

I'd be leery about those that you linked. To sell all four for $50 when they normally sell for $30-$40 each probably doesn't say much for their quality. Their listing doesn't show AFS105 as an interchange, making it look like it's just four downstream sensors. You'd probably be better off going with a name brand, in other words.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomase1269