'17 Denali 4x4 front bumper fascia - want to add tow hooks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BigVette427

Reaction score
I want to add front tow hooks to my '17 4x4 Denali and am looking for the GM p/n for the plastic front fasica similar to the pic attached that I would need that already have the holes for the tow hooks cut out. Silly stupid that GM sells you a 4x4 truck without front tow hooks. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Yukon Denali front bumper with tow hooks.JPG

Is 22936425 the correct part number? It's listed as a Lower Molding, GMC Yukon, Cover & Components w/o Adaptive Cruise, w/ Tow Hooks
Front Bumper parts diagram.JPG

Last edited:
OP
OP
BigVette427

BigVette427

Reaction score

Adam10532

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I want to add front tow hooks to my '17 4x4 Denali and am looking for the GM p/n for the plastic front fasica similar to the pic attached that I would need that already have the holes for the tow hooks cut out. Silly stupid that GM sells you a 4x4 truck without front tow hooks. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

View attachment 194585

Is 22936425 the correct part number? It's listed as a Lower Molding, GMC Yukon, Cover & Components w/o Adaptive Cruise, w/ Tow Hooks
View attachment 194586
Did you ever install it?

AZ Rat

Reaction score
Install is pretty easy. Takes maybe 30-45 min. Really only a bit time-consuming due to semi-awkward position to lay under truck bumper. The clips are a slight pain in the ass but overall, easy install.
No need to remove full bumper. New fascia slips in easily.

AZ Rat

Reaction score
Install is pretty easy. Takes maybe 30-45 min. Really only a bit time-consuming due to semi-awkward position to lay under truck bumper. The clips are a slight pain in the ass but overall, easy install.
No need to remove full bumper. New fascia slips in easily.

22936425 = Lower Molding $42.80
23245141 = Tow Hooks (Black) $58.28

BlaineBug

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi, I just ordered them online and had them shipped from one of the online OEM distributors (ex. https://www.gmpartscenter.net/)
I completed this project on December 30th or 31st 2020. I ordered all OEM GM parts online, 2 hooks and valance, it was a relatively cheap mod.

At first I mistakenly bought an "aftermarket" plastic valence and then found the OEM GM part for virtually the same price so I sent the aftermarket back!

Have never used the hooks in nearly 2 years but at least I have the option.

I called my local Chevrolet dealership to try and see if they'd price match GM Parts Direct but they wouldn't, so I just bought it online because it was so much cheaper than buying local. He was going to offer me some kind of a discount but it was still significantly more.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts