1.5 Din Radio

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GMCYukonDriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I looked it up, couldn't find any reviews on it.

Not only that, but even places selling it couldn't really give me any specs. Amazon, Sears, even the Absolute home website couldn't tell me something simple like how many pre-amp outputs it has.

I would go with something else, unless you are more worried about filling the space in the dash. I'm kind of hesitant to try products from companies I've never heard of and can't really find much about the product.

For example, take a look at the websites for Pioneer, Alpine, or Kenwood and see how many specs, reviews, and pictures they have for their units.

Shaggy419

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'm not always against buying a midrange brand, usually in a head unit though I don't like to skimp. I see Best buy sells it, maybe you could go in there and find one and see if you like the controls and sound of it?? Best way I have found to test sound quality of head units is to play it with the cheapest speakers they sell - listen good, and then have them switch to a good set. You will know at that point what to expect in your system. Doesn't look like a bad radio, have seen some of the Absolute stuff being advertised but never heard it yet...

OP
OP
edward61

edward61

Reaction score
I want a quality radio , i just want one that will fill the 1.5 din . I'll go check best buy , this is the only 1.5 din radio i found.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Daily Bread