New Feature - Radio Doesn't Work

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ScottPSU

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Picked up my 2023 Yukon Denali in late 2023 (traded my 2022 after being hit by an uninsured driver, but that's a different story) and the audio system continues to suck. Today, it has continued to prove my bold statement correct.

Shortly after purchase of my Yukon, the driver side door speaker would rattle and make more noise than the music that was supposed to be coming out of it. Ok, dealer changed the parts and put a new speaker in. It "fixed" it for awhile, but I occasionally hear the rattle come back in colder weather. Not worth going back to the dealer at this time, so press on.

Now that I have hit 6000 miles, a new feature has popped up. Out of nowhere, the radio stopped working. The display comes on, the "pop" sound when changing between presets or navigating the touch screen but when I attempt to use the radio (satellite, terrestrial, and/or bluetooth and CarPlay), I get no output. I have shut the vehicle off multiple times and now have it sitting in the garage in hopes that it magically resets. Dealer cannot get me in until Tuesday.

Anyone else encounter this?

Also, anyone have success using Waze from the in-dash app? Mine will start and give me speed warnings but no turn-by-turn directions. I end up going back to the app version via CarPlay.

So more than 1 feature for the group to remotely troubleshoot for me/provide your experience and thoughts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar

Latest posts