09 Denali HID Projectors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

williajj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Buy them from Jeff at Custom Creations, he will give you a 2 year warranty. That's where I bought mine from. I installed HIDs in the lows/highs and the projector low beam pattern is pretty decent. They look great on a black vehicle.

2 E L O

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Rollin Thunder

Banned for Repeatedly Insulting Members
Reaction score
theres a reason only the escalade got projectors. Because projectors on the yukon or tahoe look aweful.

yukon07Artic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
to be honest, those make your truck cheaper and im also not down with the halo wanna be rings. Plus i have a bad experience with that kinda light when i had my civic. getting those lights for civic is one story but our kons deserve better.

yukon07Artic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OK guys, another member has installed very similar projectors on his Tahoe. You guys don't think this looks sic?

http://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8094

I know it's my truck, and I will probably still "cheapen" my Denali, but I still think it looks sweet!

I have to admit those look sweet. One of few halo projectors i can put up with. im not a fan of halos but i would buy the same exact one if i owned a tahoe. But thats a tahoe not a denali. remember that

Last edited:
OP
OP
lakaw

lakaw

Reaction score
What's the difference? They are both sweet lookin trucks. The Tahoe's headlights are horizontal and my Denali's headlights are vertical. I think it would look just as nice on my truck. I think I just like the blacked out look on the headlights.

Does anybody know of a blacked out projector without halo's?

Last edited:

yukon07Artic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What's the difference? They are both sweet lookin trucks. The Tahoe's headlights are horizontal and my Denali's headlights are vertical. I think it would look just as nice on my truck. I think I just like the blacked out look on the headlights.

im assuming your denali is black? I just think the headlight design on the tahoes are more suitable for lights like that. but who knows, i can look gangster on the nali. I would love to see the lights on your denali if you do get these. Im looking to get projectors for my own and this would be helpful when i make my decisions on what lights to get. anyways goodluck.
post some pictures of your truck when you get the chance

OP
OP
lakaw

lakaw

Reaction score
im assuming your denali is black? I just think the headlight design on the tahoes are more suitable for lights like that. but who knows, i can look gangster on the nali. I would love to see the lights on your denali if you do get these. Im looking to get projectors for my own and this would be helpful when i make my decisions on what lights to get. anyways goodluck.
post some pictures of your truck when you get the chance

Yes it is black. I also like the look of the smoked LED Tails and 3rd brake light on Custom Creations' website.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
montanaboy65