Looking for Replacement LED H1 bulbs for my Spyder Halo Headlight Housing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
with the way projectors are designed and work, and how LED bubls work, your going to end up with a shadow in the middle of the beam under the step. no real way around it unfortunately.

This.

Michael, in case you didn't already know: Headlight housings are designed for a certain type of bulb. This is why HIDs in a standard reflector housing designed for halogen bulbs will glare and blind everyone. Most projectors are designed for halogens or HIDs. Newer vehicles with factory LEDs have projectors specially designed for the LED bulbs. Hardly anyone modifying their vehicles really cares about any of this since they just want "bright AF headlights with a cool color" and if they can see "well enough/just fine", then that's all that matters to them. Just wanted you to have all the facts in case you swap headlights or bulbs again and still aren't satisfied of the brightness and/or output (throw or beam pattern, etc.).

OP
OP
BoutDrama

BoutDrama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
TBH, I AINT digging the Halo's or the led conversion that much. I'm going to restore the factory lights, and put led's in them, then gonna place them BACK in my rig. Waste of a mod imho