07Burb's SLOW "build up"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
07Burb

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks, Edgar. At one time I'd tossed around throwing on a front leveling kit but decided that for what we use it for either leaving it stock height or lowering it made the most sense for us.

OP
OP
07Burb

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Belltech springs (part # 5323) arrived today via UPS (thanks NathanJax for the smooth transaction!!!). Should have shocks soon and then I'll get my struts order in a few weeks and she'll be sitting on a 2/4 drop! I can't wait!!! :)

fatboygixxer

Reaction score
Thank you so much for adding the part numbers, I may have to get that magnaflow muffler, it'll be an affordable alternative for me until I can afford to buy a full setup..truck looks great.

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I figured this thing was bagged on 28's by now :Handshake:

Thank you so much for adding the part numbers, I may have to get that magnaflow muffler, it'll be an affordable alternative for me until I can afford to buy a full setup..truck looks great.

I think Norcallss claims there is not benefit to replacing more then the muffler :shrug:

OP
OP
07Burb

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Thanks man! :Handshake: I added those numbers so that I'd remember what I had but figured others would benefit too :lol:

Also, welcome to TYF. I've seen you on chevroletforum as well. Post often. There is a LOT of great info here and many knowledgeable folks!!!

---------- Post added at 01:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:00 PM ----------

I think Norcallss claims there is not benefit to replacing more then the muffler :shrug:

I've heard this same thing specifically for the 07+ rides as the stock exhaust is already mandrel bent. I'd personally stick to replacing the muffler and doing the resonator delete and calling it a day on the exhaust :hands:

fatboygixxer

Reaction score
I figured this thing was bagged on 28's by now :Handshake::

Believe me, I've thought about it. unfortunately I don't know anyone in my area (Richmond, Va) that does that kind of work. I'd love to be able to park it, hit the button, and put the wheels to sleep

:mexsmoke: Me

:shocked: the onlookers..

OP
OP
07Burb

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hitch closeout paid for and should be on it's way tomorrow

OP
OP
07Burb

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
hitch cover = close out
not expensive
not hard to find
just want one on my ride :hands:

---------- Post added at 02:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:25 PM ----------

The difference is Jacob doesn't get to "mod" very often so it's exciting for him.

This is marginally exciting. Just cleans up the rear more. Now when I have all parts gathered for my 2/4 that's when I'll be excited.

OP
OP
07Burb

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
2/4 drop installed

f9f41fbb.jpg
fa770ebb.jpg