07burb’s 1991 GMC R3500 Crew Cab Dually

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yuko04

"SquareBODluvr"
Reaction score
Probably about 25 in stock form :lol:

Actually I have no idea what the ratings are but once I do cam, intake and exhaust it’ll wake it up substantially. This truck is high on torque but weak on hp in stock form.

And yeah, the truck needs a full paint job. I’m going to start getting quotes soon
You needs turbo on dat motah!!

OP
OP
07Burb

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Period correct plate screws from the look of things.
LOL....didn't have time to get some nicer ones but I've got some in the garage LOL I literally threw that plate on as we were running out the door for our first family cruise around town :hands:

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
LOL....didn't have time to get some nicer ones but I've got some in the garage LOL I literally threw that plate on as we were running out the door for our first family cruise around town :hands:
You guys have some silly law of only needing a front plate on 3/4 ton and up, correct?

OP
OP
07Burb

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You guys have some silly law of only needing a front plate on 3/4 ton and up, correct?
That's correct. On 3/4 and 1 ton (and up) we ONLY need plates on the front but not on the back (where this one will reside). And cars and trucks smaller than that we have to have them on both front and back. Pretty retarded in both cases but that's the state I live in LOL

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's correct. On 3/4 and 1 ton (and up) we ONLY need plates on the front but not on the back (where this one will reside). And cars and trucks smaller than that we have to have them on both front and back. Pretty retarded in both cases but that's the state I live in LOL
We have to have both even if the car didn't come with provisions for a plate. I used to get a lot of tickets back in the day.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tim j