'07 Yukon XL - the makeover

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

plush

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow, that 3M CF looks really nice. Makes me so want a black interior, just don't know how it would look against the tan and brown.

OP
OP
hbr

hbr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just ordered the LTZ mouldings.....$140 shipped from Nordstroms :D

Old girl will start looking fresh in the next couple weeks.

Last edited:

Faceplant

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just ordered the LTZ mouldings.....$140 shipped from Nordstroms :D

Old girl will start looking fresh in the next couple weeks.

Nice!! Ordered mine last week (for $160 shipped :banghead:). Can't wait to get em!! Why am I getting charged more for these damn things than anyone else??? I assume it is the shipping.....

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It is the shipping... I got mine for 145 shipped.. It's in South Dakota so I guess you are a little further away from me.

OP
OP
hbr

hbr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got her dropped today, initial impression is truly a better than stock ride. Haven't been over 55 yet but she handles the bumps very nice. I got the kit from Tony and he was more than helpful answering my questions. Definitely glad I gave him a call.

The kit: http://www.tbssowners.com/store/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=144

I started out with the front fender, measuring through the center of the front wheel at 35 3/8" and the rear at 37 1/4" measuring the same way.

DSC02739.jpg

Same measurements after installation are 33 1/2" for the front and 34" for the rear.

DSC02745.jpg

Tomorrow some new tails go on............few more clear coats on the OE Denali tails and some sanding and they'll be ready. LTZ mouldings next week and the wheels the week after :D

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks great with the rear lower :waytogo:

eanmizell

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow, that's all I can say, I love your choice in wheels and overall style. You said that the wheels will be color matched correct? Ever think of putting the stock color matched handles back on, or some chrome mirror covers with the chrome handles? Can't wait to see the finished product. . . Keep the pics coming :)

Last edited:

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow, that's all I can say, I love your choice in wheels and overall style. You said that the wheels will be color matched correct? Ever think of putting the stock color matched handles back on, or some chrome mirror covers with the chrome handles? Can't wait to see the finished product. . . Keep the pics coming :)

Good point. If you go with the chrome trimmed theme the chrome lowers on the mirros and the LTZ side mouldings would look SICK. But color matched is always cool too.. color match handles and sideview mirrors would look super clean.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kwells