'07 Yukon XL - the makeover

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They will accept any of the stock caps in that size. The ck916's you got with gmc center caps would interchange with the chevy or caddy ones.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's a another OEM rim I've tossed around eventually getting for the Burb....

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They will accept any of the stock caps in that size. The ck916's you got with gmc center caps would interchange with the chevy or caddy ones.

Gonna look like poop putting a chrome cap on a polished wheel. :(

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You can get caps to match in any factory wheel finish

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Yea I knew that I just didn't know if they applied to the 20's or not.

---------- Post added at 09:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 AM ----------

That looks like the chrome version. I'm guessing they make a polished version also?

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They interchange with any wheel with that style center cap. Only things you can't do is like the Esky wheels caps because they use a different style (just an example).

---------- Post added at 09:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 AM ----------

That looks like the chrome version. I'm guessing they make a polished version also?

I would assume so

---------- Post added at 09:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 AM ----------

item_50589.gif

edgaranah1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
eBay. They also make some that are 07-08 and some that are 09+. The 09+ has the newer updated turn signals so try to snag those.

newer updated turn signals? I never heard of those. I know the 09s and up have the blind zone alert but I didnt know they had an updated turn signals.

Sent from my iPhone 4g using Tapatalk