07 Yukon SLT with Kelderman Air Ride

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I recently had the Kelderman Air Ride kit installed on my Yukon. The pics are not the greatest because they are cell pics and I was only around the shop for the first day of install. I will take better pics when I can but Iowa, winter and factory wheels do not make for an ideal photo shoot.

IMG_20110210_094354.jpg
IMG_20110210_121054.jpg
IMG_20110210_124829.jpg
IMG_20110210_143254.jpg
IMG_20110211_203037.jpg

timjohnson22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very nice, what size rims are you going to be using? If you don't mind me asking how much did it run you?

Last edited:

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice :waytogo:

OP
OP
yates ™

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Very nice, what size rims are you going to be using? If you don't mind me asking how much did it run you?

I do the IT work for Kelderman so I got it for pretty cheap and they did the install. Great group of guys and they make most of the parts in house. I am very happy with the kit so far and im glad that when I want to get rid of the Yukon I can take the kit off and put my stock stuff back on.

Go to their website http://www.keldermanairride.com/lift-kits/project_vehicles/details.php?id=GMT900 and you can see pictures of the kit on more vehicles.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's a pretty nice hook up to have to work at a place like that and benefit from the discount:) I work in IT too but not for a company quite that interesting :D

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
The rear portion of this kit just does not cut it. Does not get low enough for the price at all.
The Yukon does look good though!

OP
OP
yates ™

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's a pretty nice hook up to have to work at a place like that and benefit from the discount:) I work in IT too but not for a company quite that interesting :D

I do not work there full time just when they need me to come in.

---------- Post added at 12:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:54 AM ----------

The rear portion of this kit just does not cut it. Does not get low enough for the price at all.
The Yukon does look good though!

I have not climbed underneath the truck yet but the way it was explained to me its the lowest you can go with rerouting exhaust and cutting some stuff. I honestly couldn't tell you with any degree of intelligence why it doesn't go lower lol.

I mainly was interested in the kit because i wanted to go lower with yukon but I did not want to sacrifice towing or passenger abilities. With this kit I can pull a boat with 6 or 7 people in the Yukon and it will always be at the same ride height becuase of the bags and auto leveling. I was not out to lay the Yukon out because honestly I usually only keep a vehicle for a few years and wanted to be able to easily take back to stock plus doing work there made it more affordable for me :mexsmoke:

OP
OP
yates ™

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How does it ride?

The ride is really good once you get the at the right height. Like any air suspensions to low or to high can affect ride quality.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BWASTEEZE