07 Yukon SLT with Kelderman Air Ride

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
the rear sits really high wow. Looks like some 5 inch drop springs and you can go low if you do the rear relocators and swaybar endlinks/cut bumpstop bracket off no problem.

OP
OP
yates ™

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
the rear sits really high wow. Looks like some 5 inch drop springs and you can go low if you do the rear relocators and swaybar endlinks/cut bumpstop bracket off no problem.

I was actually thinking about that and when I get time I am going to climb under and take a look so I may get ahold of you for the parts.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
no prob with the trailing arms relocated and rear swaybar links changed and rear bumpstop bracket taken off that truck should sit a lot lower in the rear.

If not I woudl just use the f9001 bags in there since ive used those bags in rear and on the tahoe they will let it rest on the frame when aired out and they are only 8.37 extended so they ride much lower than other airbags out there and ride great. I have a tahoe kit here also.

OP
OP
yates ™

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry for yet another cell phone pic but until the weather gets better here this is the best I can do. It looks a little bit better with out the factory wheels and hopefully these will be gone soon so I can change to 24" wheels.

1298142838824.jpg

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You don't like those factory rims? I like the look myself :) are you looking for something with a lip on it or something?

GalaxyBlackEsky

BlackedoutLT3
Reaction score
Once you do get better pics try to get them with High setting then Ride and Low again. I am really looking into doing this kit sometime soon.. The tanks and all that are in the front right just had to remove the skid plate. The only one thing that might keep me from doing it I know a long time ago air rides sometimes had issues with the soleniods getting bad and the car getting stuck on the hieght it was. But prob not a issue anymore with that.

OP
OP
yates ™

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Once you do get better pics try to get them with High setting then Ride and Low again. I am really looking into doing this kit sometime soon.. The tanks and all that are in the front right just had to remove the skid plate. The only one thing that might keep me from doing it I know a long time ago air rides sometimes had issues with the soleniods getting bad and the car getting stuck on the hieght it was. But prob not a issue anymore with that.

I can you pics of the different heights now. There is 2 small tanks and compressors that are mounted to a new skid plate. Everything is rated to run year round and there is a dryer system.
I really like the kit and have since they first built it for the escalade they had. I have not had a chance to tow with the kit yet but have riden in the escalade while towing.

OP
OP
yates ™

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You don't like those factory rims? I like the look myself :) are you looking for something with a lip on it or something?

I do not want a lip on the wheels I have had these wheels for a few years now and want a change.