07 silverado Lift kit on a 03 tahoe?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mikal34chez

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello everyone.
I am new to this forum and new to my 03 Tahoe 4x4. I want to lift it and I found this 6 inch fabtech kit for $200. Its in a prestige condition and I want to know if it was possible if the 07 silverado kit would fit my Tahoe? Please help guys new to everything here.

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Completely different suspensions. The 07 has coil springs while the 03 has torsion bars, the rear of a Silvy has leaf springs while the Tahoe has coil springs.

OP
OP
M

mikal34chez

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I thought it had the torsion bars too. Oh well thanks for your answer I was hopeing I scored lol.

brucebruce45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Depends if its a classic or nnbs. If its an 07 classic 4x4 the front will work but u will have to come up with something for the rear

THE-HOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what was said above is true. if its a 07 classic most of the FRONT parts will work, although i believe the torsion bar brackets are different because of the frame differences between tahoes and silverados. If its not a classic then nothing will work at all.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
caprajohn