07 rotor and caliper upgrade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
ROGELIO A GUZMAN

ROGELIO A GUZMAN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Like Tony said as long as you’re running 17 inch or larger wheels the NNBS brake upgrade will work. I’m gonna be doing the swap in January on my 2006 XL but I also be doing the drilled and slotted rotors. I believe there was some specific years that were the best for referencing sort numbers when you do the swap. Check out the thread stickied to the top of the 2000-2006 on this topic as there’s lots of really good info in the thread on the swap and I believe references to the years or the best parts to get when you do the swap. also we haven’t seen your ride with the new wheel setup! We need pics of that!
I'll post pictures when I take some. I have been working on it pretty constantly. Thelast owner didn't really take care of it. Leaked coolant, oil and overheated. I fixed all that. Currently doing all synthetic fluids.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Also for the best upgrade you should replace the rubber brake hoses with braided stainless steel ones. I mean, since you’re bleeding the brakes anyway. I highly recommend the Motive pressure bleeder, even though it’s a few $$ it makes it super easy to bleed brakes and you can do a complete fluid exchange easily in minutes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n