05Single's virgin build thread. 03 tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got some led bulbs for the high beam (9005)
Since I won' be using the high beam reflector side I spliced this into the drl so now I have a drl back since I did the dual turn mod.
Don't mind the bumper lol. Or the grille. Or the messy garage. Or anything else. In the middle of 10 truck and house projects at once lolView attachment 200795 View attachment 200796 View attachment 200797
Why aren't you using your high beam reflectors? Mine have a pigtail connected with the shutters on my bi-zenons so when I hit high I get the reflector high beam along with the HID and it's amazing.

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
OP
OP
05Single

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Or the 15 kilos on the shelf.
Lol that's about 50 kilos (boxes are full too) but who's counting after the first 5...:secret:$$$

Why aren't you using your high beam reflectors? Mine have a pigtail connected with the shutters on my bi-zenons so when I hit high I get the reflector high beam along with the HID and it's amazing.
The bixenon is all I really need , the reflectors just throw the light all over the place , places I don't want, especially in snow storms. Plus remember I have the bixenon fogs , which is probably all I need anyway lol

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lol that's about 50 kilos (boxes are full too) but who's counting after the first 5...:secret:$$$

The bixenon is all I really need , the reflectors just throw the light all over the place , places I don't want, especially in snow storms. Plus remember I have the bixenon fogs , which is probably all I need anyway lol
I tried high beams in a snowstorm a couple timesand won't be doing that again lol. But yeah you have those fogs too.

00'BlueSteel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OP
OP
05Single

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
That white does not show through very well at all. When I redo my headlights I will probably go blue after seeing these example. Maybe red though, it does pop nicely.
Yea I think the paper is a bad example, maybe. I try a gloss white and also yellow and green. Obviously not my choices for my specific build, but nice to see what it looks like for others. Always love to help, especially with something thats never been done before so that way others have an idea of how it looks:cheers:
No rush on these lights now that it's 24 hr daylight :blah:

00'BlueSteel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea I think the paper is a bad example, maybe. I try a gloss white and also yellow and green. Obviously not my choices for my specific build, but nice to see what it looks like for others. Always love to help, especially with something thats never been done before so that way others have an idea of how it looks:cheers:
No rush on these lights now that it's 24 hr daylight :blah:

I could definitly see how a higher gloss would reflect more light and might be better, paper does soak up a lot of light. Wonder if you can do a two tone?

Most the big things with the lift and drivetrain are wrapping up, so for now I get sometime to focus on fun stuff like lights and stereo. Gonna dig through your thread and the light mods threads again for ideas.

24hr daylight :Whoa: I like night too much for all that

OP
OP
05Single

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
I could definitly see how a higher gloss would reflect more light and might be better, paper does soak up a lot of light. Wonder if you can do a two tone?

Most the big things with the lift and drivetrain are wrapping up, so for now I get sometime to focus on fun stuff like lights and stereo. Gonna dig through your thread and the light mods threads again for ideas.

24hr daylight :Whoa: I like night too much for all that
I love 24 daylight , but not everyday , for 3 months straight lol. I miss the dark , especially to show off my lighting mods lol. I have a few lighting mods and all are wallet friendly so don't sweat it lol.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliteweapons