'05 Tahoe Interior Restoration Job

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

99Tahoe

Reaction score
That is some great work you did. It sure looks like it took some effort but it looks like a brand new Tahoe, except better with the mods you did in the interior and exterior!

SoCal03

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Looks gorgeous. I bet it feels and SMELLS brand new! Right on. Chris

tazzaz

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Those new seat covers look great. I have a '03 and my front seats are looking tired. I might just go like you do and do it all. Would you recommend the seat covers and what kind of carpet did you use? Great Job!!Z

OP
OP
B

Boomer73

Boom Boom
Reaction score
I used an after market carpet from stockinteriors.com. Makes sure you get the stuff with mass backing and standard pile. The seat covers are great. I think the leather is better quality than the factory seat covers.

-B

ibchrishenry

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Damn Boomer, you work is really making this deployment long for me. I'm ready to get home and get hot working on my hoe!

indian mark

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow, awesome job on this!!! Looks fantastic! Thanks for taking the time to write it up with the photos.
Now I'm on to read the exterior story...

waxworkz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
damn looks good, would that center console fit an 01 suburban? i know i would loose the cig lighter, but would i loose the ash tray? or would it just not fit at all?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTN_KDA