'05 Tahoe Interior Restoration Job

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rhukill

Reaction score
MAN, I know this is an older post but you did one helluva job on that interior! Can you tell me where you got your Escalade gauge cluster?

WhiteDenali

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
LOL when I read your description of the condition of the interior...so funny. AWESOME work, love the seat covers. Kudos to you for having the vision!

coop

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
very nice work. I want to replace the **** carpet GM put in these trucks with that shorter pile that you got. Looks good!

DCT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks great.

How did you wire two head units?

Nbs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks great.

How did you wire two head units?

I believe the bottom unit is a DVD player and not a head unit

Also great looking truck, about to do pretty much the same overhaul with an 05 that I'm picking up this weekend! Plan

Shawn74

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Wow I just bought and 05 Tahoe and although my interior is in good shape I would like to do some of the upgrades you did. The katskins are very sharp, and my truck is an LS too. Did your come with the center console? Mine has the flip up console in it. I hate it and was wondering about swapping it out to the console like you have. Do you still use the same front seats and just pull the center section and replace with the console?

04hoho

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hate to revive this old thread but what color did he use for the carpet lots of options for carpet color at the site. Need the tan carpet for a 04 Z71 Tahoe

z0lt3c

Full Access Member
Reaction score
super old post but I would love some details on how you cut the stockinteriors.com carpet. Did you line up the old carpet w/ the new carpet and match the cutouts, or did you cut it once placed inside the truck??

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pepper1700

Latest posts