05 GMC Yukon abs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reyes12

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello! I bought an 05 gmc Yukon and noticed the abs wires were cut. So today we are getting ready to replace them along
with the rear breaks and rotors and notice there isn’t a place to but the circle face of the abs on ? I’ve been googling YouTubeing and no help

strutaeng

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello! I bought an 05 gmc Yukon and noticed the abs wires were cut. So today we are getting ready to replace them along
with the rear breaks and rotors and notice there isn’t a place to but the circle face of the abs on ? I’ve been googling YouTubeing and no help
...there isn't a place to put the...what?

Are you talking about that ABS module (I think it's called the EBCM). It bolts into this thing that looks like a manifold with the hard brake lines coming out of it.

Did they delete that? I've seen other forums of guys doing those deletes.

OP
OP
R

Reyes12

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
...there isn't a place to put the...what?

Are you talking about that ABS module (I think it's called the EBCM). It bolts into this thing that looks like a manifold with the hard brake lines coming out of it.

Did they delete that? I've seen other forums of guys doing those deletes.
The circle face that goes where the hub is lol sorry I don’t know how to word certain things . And I don’t know we bought it from a repo yard .

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The circle face that goes where the hub is lol sorry I don’t know how to word certain things . And I don’t know we bought it from a repo yard .
the sensor goes on the backside of the hub at about the 2 o'clock potion, take the wheel off and turn the steering wheel until you can access it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
caprajohn