04 Denali Headlight Inspection and cleaning

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
is there a kit i can buy that comes with everything? I have the denali headlights but my low beams suck even with new bulbs. The high beams are great but my low beams blow
No, you’ll have to buy the parts separate. You need the Mini H1’s, ballasts, bulbs, shrouds from somewhere like The Retrofit Source and then the mounting plates from somewhere else.

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
is there a kit i can buy that comes with everything? I have the denali headlights but my low beams suck even with new bulbs. The high beams are great but my low beams blow
Unfortunately nobody sells a compete kit. But like mark said you can piece it all together. Only thing he missed was a HD hid harness but I don’t think it’s really needed on our trucks tbh. I have one on mine note but didn’t fit almost 5 years and no issues. You can do a budget kit for less than $200

OP
OP
S

Sdp1234

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I finally finished min and added a diode for the 4hi mod. Also tied the relay to the high beams. So far it’s better but far from perfect. I had to mix parts from my stock headlights with the lights I had purchased. The end result is that my hid lights are tracking too low. When I raise them up I have a bit too much of a gap. Only bothers me when I think about it. Light wise the standard high beam is a bit high when the hid low is adjusted correctly. I lowered it a bit more than I’d like but it’s still better than when I bought the truck a couple years ago. At some point I’ll take them apart and shim the acme light. Have to figure how to remove the rev in order to make that happen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar