Swapping headlight bulbs…HOW THE..?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

marcello1395

Reaction score
Exactly…you can’t get to the blinker on the drivers side at all unless you pull the housing out. I have all LEDs in there now so hopefully I’ll never have to go through thst again. If a light burns out, I’m selling the truck
That's what I'm trying to tell you, its definitely possible to reach ALL bulbs on both sides without removing the bumper. I did it on mine. I have full LEDs low beam/high beam/turn signals headlights and taillights on mine only thing that's not is my license plate bulb. At least that is the case with the stock bumper, can't speak for the aftermarket one.

OP
OP
Chickensandwich

Chickensandwich

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You have to take the assembly out on the drivers side on mine. The battery tray and wiper fluid resovoir make it impossible

boomsticks

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I built so projector beam headlights last xmas for my tahoe. You dont have to take the whole bumper off to get the lights off.

I was annoyed that I had to undo and lossen the bumper cover to get the lights out. But once I did it the first time I could pop it all apart in no time. Undoing the bumper didn't end up to be a big deal. I have the rivet nut lifter tools. That helped a ton.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeC