03-06 2nd Row Bucket Recline Handle Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Fyrcaptain

Fyrcaptain

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Now I got a battleship anchor 60/40 bench......only place to store that big puppy is under my house.....

airbagd

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
How and where did you find them?? I've been searching forever, however all I can find is the third row seats. How much were they?

OP
OP
Fyrcaptain

Fyrcaptain

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ebay, craigslist, salvage yards......finally got them on ebay from a vendor that is a salvage dealer. Took me a year, missed only one other set on ebay, got outbid and I bid high, but lost. Denali XL second rows are a beeotch to find....needle in the haystack! (Denali-heated, 2-tone leather, XL-have the fold down boards to bridge the gap of the space behind the seat)

Last edited:

Young28

The Yukon God
Reaction score
i coulda told you the swap worked lol. But they are a shit ton better then the bench.

OP
OP
Fyrcaptain

Fyrcaptain

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Coulda, woulda, shoulda......lol

When posted a year ago on several boards it was usually.....I think it will work or it should work, or I don't see why it wouldn't work, to everyone at the dealer level saying it can't / won't work....lol

All water under the bridge now......it effin worked for me so that's all that mattes.......

Those armrests and especially the recline feature makes them much more comfy that that second row sofa like you stated.

Last edited:

Brick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
bucketseats.jpg

denaliseats.jpg

Not that I'm ridin back there.....but the seat back reclines.......more comfy than the bench imo....

Looks good man, I want a set, but they are as u said a "needle in a haystack"

oak510_tahoe

Urban Assault
Reaction score
By any chance does someone have the part number for the rear mount covers for the second row captains chairs? When I did my swap and purchased the 2nd row captains chairs it was missing the covers. It covers these spots:

IMG00455.gif
IMG00456.gif

Redhoe01

The BDG
Reaction score
So when you take the bench out, the frame that connects to the floor comes out I assume leaving bolt holes, do the buckets bolt up to the holes just fine? Is it the same bolt pattern for the bucks and bench?

oak510_tahoe

Urban Assault
Reaction score
So when you take the bench out, the frame that connects to the floor comes out I assume leaving bolt holes, do the buckets bolt up to the holes just fine? Is it the same bolt pattern for the bucks and bench?

same pattern, so no extra holes, but the plastic panels that cover up the mounts are different ( not all but some are ) and in my case I'm missing a couple.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrRuiz